- Finish nailer accepts 5/8- to 2-inch 18-gauge brad nails; selective actuation switch offers bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Depth of drive dial for a professional finish; lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine reduces user fatigue
- Tool-free, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Includes safety glasses, air fitting, hex bar wrenches, carrying case, no-mar tip
- Measures 10-inches by 9.25 inches (LxH); lightweight and well-balanced at 2.2 pounds; 5-year warranty
The Good Points
The Hitachi is actually .1 pound heavier then the Bostitch but because its head is so small and it is evenly balanced it feels lighter in your hand. Shoe protector is easy to remove. Easy to use safety is a benifit worth noticing.
The loading cartridge release button is slightly complex leading to the thought that it may fail early. The depth adjustment is below the trigger in a hard to get to location. The shoe is a little larger then needed for the size fastener that is being shot. On a gun of this size positioning is more important then on a full size gun so a pin instead of a full shoe might be a better idea.
Overallthis is a great gun that may see need for further refinement. Other then the loader problem the mechinisms are all very sturdy and seem like they will work for some time.
The Yourepair.com Store features many different Nailers
and tools at seriously great discounts.
If you would like to purchase this Item visit our store.
Remember most orders over $25 include free shipping.